Over the years, my tongue-in-cheek Myth Busting Human Sexual Anatomy has ruffled some feathers. Yes, it’s full of misandry but mainly as a rhetorical device.
We have many taken-for-granted assumptions about the biology of men and women. So, I offer this, provocative, human anatomy quiz to help explore and unpack some of those assumptions.
- True of false? Women are biologically the weaker sex.
- True or false? Men have male hormones and women have female hormones.
- True of false? Women have testosterone.
- True of false? The anus has an erotic capacity for both men and women.
- True of false? The anus has an erotic capacity irrespective of sexual orientation.
- True or false? The correct name for the female genitals is the vagina.
- True of false? A clitoris is like a tiny penis.
- True or false? The clitoris is the only organ in the human body with the sole function of sexual pleasure.
- True of false? The ovaries and the testes are formed from the same embryonic tissue.
- True or false? Biologically, the…
View original post 375 more words